Friday, March 28, 2008

White Lies

The other morning Sydney asked for waffles for breakfast. Two minutes after I made them for her she told me she was all done and asked for chocolate. (That Easter Bunny brought way too much chocolate, I will have to tell her not to bring so much next year.) I told her "no chocolate" and told her to finish her waffles. I went upstairs for a few minutes and moments later Sydney was at my heels. I asked her if she ate her waffles and she responded, "waffles all gone." A few minutes later I went downstairs to discover this scene on the table.


Looks like she finished her waffles doesn't it. Well, a little peek under that place mat revealed this:

Looks like she didn't quite eat those waffles "all gone."




4 comments:

Ioana said...

LOL! Such a smart and sneaky little girl!

Toni said...

I never knew Sydney was a magician. Kids are so funny. I like your new van.

Jyl & Andy said...

that is one smart girl.

Terry said...

sneaky and cute!