Sunday, June 22, 2008

Emerald Isle, North Carolina

Heath's mom came for a visit so we headed to Emerald Isle, NC to the beach for some fun, and fun we had! We stayed at my Aunt's beach house and it was great! The kids seemed to have a good time and I think we all secretly wished that we had a few more days to spend at the beach.

Here are the children at the beach. (you didn't really expect to see a picture of me at the beach did you?) Sydney liked the water but I think she liked the sand a little more. If you ask her which she liked more - the water or the sand? - she says something different each time. Logan fell asleep on Grandma Charter after a little while and slept like a champ!

These next pictures were taken on the deck of the beach house. The weather was really nice while we were there and we enjoyed our dinners outside on the deck each night.

There is a pretty nice aquarium at the beach that we like to go to when we are there. Sydney enjoyed herself for most of the time but she got a little tired toward the end. Logan did great while we there. He liked the exhibits with larger fish the best because he would find one and follow it the length of the tank and then find another and watch it swim to the other end. I thought this was pretty fun to watch.


This is where Sydney started to get tired and a little grouchy.


So cute but so tired!
Here is Heath and his mom! We had a great time with her and were so glad that she came to visit!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip!!! Cute pictures!

Toni said...

What a fun trip to the beach. I love the cute pictures.

Terry said...

I love the crab picture. Looks like so much fun and you look very cute.