Well, I don't know why I always wait and post a whole bunch at once, but as usual here I go again.
Our ward had a Pioneer Day activity a few weeks ago. I took the kids and had a fun time in spite of the heat! It was seriously hot that day. Heath couldn't make it because he was taking finals for his summer semester.
Here is Sydney waiting for lunch on our blanket. How do you like her pioneer costume? I decided to go last minute so she just got a scarf for her head.
Here is Sydney running in the 3-5 year old footrace. I know, she is only 2 but she really wanted to try. However, she got scared or worried half way through and just stopped. So funny. Notice that all the other children are already finished.
Here is the only picture I took of Logan. He spent most of the time sleeping in the stroller. The other time he spent doing his favorite things eating and chewing on things.
We had to leave a little early because of nap time, but we still had a fun time.
No comments:
Post a Comment