Sydney is getting so grown up! She really enjoys spending time with her friends. Play dates and days that I do daycare are her favorites! During the past month Sydney has been able to attend three birthday parties and now she asks about her birthday party all the time. I guess that I will have to give in and throw a little party this year.
I must say that I admire the love that Sydney shows to anyone she meets. Everyone she knows is her friend and she never tires of hearing stories about them. My heart melted the other night when I asked her who her best friend was...her response - "You are mom." So Sweet!
Sydney and her friend (daycare)
The next two pictures were taken at a local farm/pumpkin patch while we were attending a birthday party. Her favorite part was climbing up on all of the animal gates.
Face painting
1 comment:
How fun! Lately Mckenzie has been telling me that I'm her best friend. I'm loving it while I can!
Post a Comment