November 1st and 2nd we headed to Asheville, NC to tour the Biltmore. It is the Vanderbilt Family Estate and it is so neat. I can't even fathom being so wealthy. The indoor pool and fitness room were my favorites. Everywhere you looked there were ornate details....EVERYWHERE! There was just so much to see. We could have spent much longer on our tour but we tried to be quick so that the kids didn't get too ancey. The Christmas decorations didn't officially begin until November 7th but most of them were already up and they were fantastic. I can't imagine how long it took to put them all up. Here are some of the details up close on the outside.
Here we are having a great time and enjoying our day. The weather was perfect and the scenery was breathtaking!

You are not allowed to take pictures inside but we didn't know until after we took one. Here is our one and only unauthorized photo.

The children enjoyed staying in the hotel. Sydney especially liked the swimming pool. Logan was a crazy man playing on the beds. He never fell off but I thought he was going to.This picture was actually taken at a rest stop just before we got to Asheville.
4 comments:
The Biltmore looks really impressive. The things money can buy!
How beautiful!
Wow... I totally want to go there! You look incredible, Emily! Looking at your blog makes me miss you so much. My favorite picture is the one of your sweet little girl posing for the camera! I think every girl has a little diva in them... :)
cute kids! i went there once as a kid and i still remember thinking how awesome it was. i loved the gardens.
Post a Comment