Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Christmas Decor

Heath and I both love Christmas time and Christmas decorations. We put our tree up just before Thanksgiving because we couldn't wait any longer. We are going to in Utah this year for Christmas but we still tried to make our home look festive. Here are some of our decorations and our holiday cheer.

Notice some of the paper Christmas trees. Sydney did these one afternoon and now wants to decorate Christmas trees every day.


We don't have a fireplace or mantle so we hung our stockings along our banister. I love our stockings. My mom made them for us and I think they are the cutest! Better than anything you could buy.


Here they are up close. This one is Logan's:


Sydney's:


Emily's:


Heath's:


I made these last year with my sister-in-law. They turned out pretty cute.


These are leftovers from my wedding. We were married just after Christmas and pink was one of my colors. I still like it.


Our outdoor trees. One of them is kinda twisted but we got them for free so I think that it was a pretty good deal.

Here are just a few of the Christmas pictures or papers that Sydney has been working on. We put them up on the fridge so we can all admire them. There are at least three times more of them on the fridge right now than there were on here when I took this picture.

2 comments:

Ioana said...

Your decorations are so beautiful! And the stockings are definitely incredible. I wish I could make something like that...

Toni said...

Your house looked very festive during my visit. I love the decorations. Your mom did a great job on the stockings.