awww congrats! Rowan and Noah have lots to talk about - what with them both getting off to that rough start in the NICU! The IV in the head was just the saddest. :( I'm glad everyone is doing better and more importantly, that you are recovering as well! Better be strong to keep up with your little ones!
6 comments:
He is adorable. Glad he's home.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! He is so cute!!! I'm sorry about the rough beginning, but glad you have him home now. What a blessing babies are!
What a sweet boy! So glad he is doing better! You look fabulous!
Congratulations Charters! He is as beautiful as your other two and you have such a beautiful little family!
awww congrats! Rowan and Noah have lots to talk about - what with them both getting off to that rough start in the NICU! The IV in the head was just the saddest. :(
I'm glad everyone is doing better and more importantly, that you are recovering as well! Better be strong to keep up with your little ones!
So cute! I'm happy he's home now, he is such a doll!
Post a Comment