Sunday, September 20, 2009

That is Some Sweet Hair!!!!

All of my babies have been born with a head full of hair. It is one of my favorite things when my babies are newborns. I always get comments on their hair. I think that it adds a little personality. I just love it!!!

4 comments:

Toni said...

Your babies do have a lot of hair. They're so cute. I'm glad Sydney had fun on the D.D. campout.

Ioana said...

He's just adorable!!!! Love the hair!:)

MarlaKD said...

Aww! Congratulations, Emily! Noah is so handsome! I had one baby with loads of hair (Erica). It was so dark and stuck straight up. I called her my little Eskimo baby. My mother-in-law was always trying to smoothe it down. When she wasn't looking, I'd muss it up again. It was so cute and I knew it wouldn't last nearly long enough! Love those hairy babies! Congrats again!

Hollie said...

Emily, I LOVE all the pictures! Congratulations on your sweet family!!!