
I can't really remember carving pumpkins while I was growing up. I can remember drawing a face on one or two but not really carving. Now that I have children I understand! It is seriously messy. And really, since my children are too young for using anything sharp it is Heath and I carving the pumpkins. We had a few rough moments but we persevered and here are our finished products. Sydney and Logan picked out the templates of Mickey Mouse and Blue from Blues Clues.


Overall, we had a fun night and after I mopped the floor and Heath took out the trash we were back to life as usual. I guess that we will keep doing it since Logan shrieked with joy over seeing Mickey lit up on his pumpkin.
3 comments:
always a fun tradition! and, your oldest daughter looks just like you emily.
Awesome pumpkin carvings! Good job guys!
They turned out great.
Post a Comment