Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree"

I love Christmas time and Christmas decorations. However, I have must admit that I have been a little preoccupied this year with Logan and Sydney. We finally got our tree up this morning. Sydney really enjoyed helping decorate. Getting the ornaments to stay on the tree was a little challenging for her, but she managed. Sydney has been really into Santa this year. She constantly talks about him and she points him out whenever she sees him.



Notice the concentration of ornaments at the bottom right. When Sydney found a spot she liked, she stuck with it!



All that decorating wore Logan out. He was really good, he drifted off to sleep all on his own. If the picture was taken a little closer you would be able to see all the glitter on him. Sydney "shared" a christmas ball covered in glitter with him during the festivities. We had to put the tree up in our bedroom because we have a really small living room and honestly there was not place for it. I am not really sad about it because this way it will be easier to keep little hands from pulling at it or breaking ornaments. I am sure that we will have to make several trips to my bedroom each day to see our "Kissmas" tree.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I love the expression on her face in the middle picture!