Yesterday we took the kids to a trendy little toyshop in Blacksburg where you can test out most of the toys before you buy them. It was really fun and we learned that Sydney really likes to play with toy tools, especially the hammer. Well, the parking lot for this toy store is really tiny and it is on a steep hill. We loaded up the children and were waiting at the bottom of the parking lot to pull out on the road when....BANG!!!!!. Yep, a lady, driving a big truck backed right into us. She never saw us so she actually hit us pretty hard, but we were all fine. In fact, Logan never even woke up. So now we have a claim and a damaged car. Here is a picture of it in case anyone is interested.
Oh yeah, and guess who smiles now....how cute is he? I know, really really cute!

2 comments:
Holy Cow! Was it the parking lot for Annie Kays too? I hate that parking lot!!!! I'm glad you guys are ok.
Logan is so cute, love that smile!
Uggg, I am sorry... Accidents stink.
Yep, thats a great pic of Logan! He's so cute and happy!
Post a Comment