Emily! I'm so glad that you found my blog so that I could find yours! It's been way too long. Your kids are adorable! I love their cheeks. You look like you have the best life ever. I'm so happy that I get to see what you're up to. I love the blogging world!
4 comments:
Is Logan a red-head?! I can't believe I haven't heard anyone mention that. I love red-headed babies.
Logan actually has quite blonde hair but it often looks a little reddish in pictures or in certain lights. I wonder if you will have another red-head.
Emily! I'm so glad that you found my blog so that I could find yours! It's been way too long. Your kids are adorable! I love their cheeks. You look like you have the best life ever. I'm so happy that I get to see what you're up to. I love the blogging world!
I think he looks like a Heath Mini-me... I LOVE all of his hair!
Post a Comment