Sunday, March 2, 2008

Laughter

Our children keep us laughing almost constantly. Logan has started playing with toys and laughing whenever possible. He is a sweet little boy and will smile at anything that moves near him. Sydney keeps us laughing with her funny speech and silly view of the world. We love them and can't imagine our lives without them.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

your kids are so darling! e-mail me so i can add you to our blog list... rochellewilde at gmail.

Ioana said...

Emily, sorry to snoop in like this. I noticed the link to your blog on Toni's page. I hope you remember me.:) Congratulations for sweet little Logan!!! He is absolutely adorable! And Sidney is so beautiful and cute! Such a beautiful family!

Hollie said...

Hey!!! Are you guys feeling better? I've been checking for pictures of the van! Are you going to be at church tomorrow?