We love having Logan in our family. He is a very sweet and lovable little boy. Each day he is doing something new. He likes to be tickled and he really likes to play with balloons. He also likes to be naked. In fact, whenever he gets fussy if you change his diaper he normally quiets right down and begins to laugh. Even with his love for nudity if you add a little water our little man is in heaven. He absolutely loves to take a bath! He would be perfectly content
to stay in a warm bath all day lon
g if we let him. 
to stay in a warm bath all day lon
g if we let him. 

5 comments:
Wow, I see you've been catching up on your blogging:) I hope Logan gets to feeing better soon! See you guys tomorrow....maybe.
Emily.
You have two kids. That's crazy. I'm glad you commented on my blog. It is exciting to see what people have been up to. So you're living in Logan? What else are you guys up to?
If I read a little closer I would have seen that you're son's name is Logan. You don't live there. Where are you living.
Your kids are ADORABLE. Seriously... I love the binkie idea. Even though Ben is only 1 month old, he loves his binkie! I might have to try that trick some day!
Hey, I have that same purple blanket and that same bath chair. I love the sleeping picture of Logan with hands on his head.
Post a Comment