Last week for FHE we decided to carve our pumpkin. Sydney thoroughly enjoyed this. I made Heath do most of the dirty work. He was a good sport about it. Sydney picked out our design - a ghost and a bat. Lighting it up was, of course, her favorite part.
Logan got stripped down and had a lollipop in his high chair to keep him out of trouble. He didn't seem to mid though - he loves lollipops! Can you tell that he was tired?
Here is the finished product
And here is Sydney showing off her masterpiece.
2 comments:
Good job on the pumpkin!
By the way, I had to set my blog on private. I want to send you an invitation so that you can still get to it, but I don't have your email address. Could you please send that to me? (ioana_clayton@yahoo.com) Thanks!
Really good job on the pumpkins. I think husbands should always do the dirty work.
Post a Comment