Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Two weeks ago we made gingerbread houses for FHE. We had lots of fun and of course Sydney got really into it. I didn't have any decorating bags so I improvised with a ziploc bag that I cut the corner off of. It was working well until I apparently squeezed to hard because it broke and the icing came pouring out the side all over my hands. Heath thought that was pretty funny. We made a big mess but had a good time. We have snitched all the good candy off of the houses now but they lasted a little while.
House #1

House #2 - I really liked the snowman that Heath made.

Here was a little of the mess. The floor was definitely gross after we were finished.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Your houses looked yummy. It's always fun to eat them later.

Emily said...

Aw how fun! This project would definitely get disastrous in my house!
Your Christmas decorations are sooo cute!! I can't believe Logan hasn't torn everything apart.
Van broke a Christmas bulb in his hand the other day. :( There were no tears, but I felt terrible about it.