Saturday, March 21, 2009

Catching Up

Well, I must admit that I have not been in a blogging mood for quite sometime. So here is my attempt to play some catch up.

This winter has been really unpredictable. We have gone from 8 inches of snow to nearly 80 degree weather within just 5 days. We have had a few really warm days and then we will go back to extremely cold ones. I am hopeful that the end of March will mark the beginning of Spring! I hope that the weather stays a little warmer outside from now on. Here are some pics of the kids enjoying the weather one afternoon when it was a little warmer outside.



Logan and Sydney have also started to play together much more and I love it! Here they are hugging before bedtime. So cute!!!

The biggest change we have been adjusting to the past few months has been the idea of having another little one to keep us occupied. We are starting to get excited about the new baby and Sydney always asks what we are going to name the baby in my tummy. Here is a picture of him/her at about 12 weeks.
We will find out whether this little one is a boy or girl in a few more weeks and I can't wait!

No comments: