Sunday, March 22, 2009

Snow Day

Remember how I mentioned that we have had some crazy weather lately...well, here are some pictures of the big snowstorm to prove it.
Here are the kids getting ready to go outside. This took forever but you have to do it, especially when it only snows every once in a while.

Sydney's main goal at playing in the snow was to learn how to make a snow angel. Here she is mastering her technique.
Logan was really excited to go outside, probably because Sydney was so excited. But he didn't really like the snow very much. It was a little too deep for him and he couldn't walk without falling. Here he is wanting us to pick him up out of the snow. Poor guy.
Sydney just loved it though and would have stayed out all afternoon if we let her. Heath stayed out and helped her make a little snowman while I rescued Logan and warmed up inside.
All in all it was a fun day but I must admit that I don't want to see anymore snow until the end of the year. I am ready for Spring!

1 comment:

Toni said...

What a great snow angel. So much fun. Too bad about the goat.