Our kids LOVE to eat broccoli. Sometimes we have to refuse to give them seconds of broccoli until they eat some of their other food. How backwards is that? Normally I will just give in and let them eat all the broccoli they want. They actually really like peas, carrots, green beans, and corn as well. I wonder how long they will continue to eat their veggies?
Here's the proof:
3 comments:
Awesome! Green veggies are the best!
Let them eat all the broccoli they want. They do change taste unfortunately. My girls LOVED spinach when they were younger. Now Lexie doesn't even want to see it! Ana still eats it occasionally, but not nearly as much as she used to. Zach loves it still, and I hope that will last for a while.
Your kids are just adorable!!!
Man! Do you know how much of a fight I have with my kid to eat his veggies? I have to give him baby food veggies just to get him to eat anything. Ugh... suggestions?
Post a Comment