Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Moved In

Well, we have finally found, rented, and moved into our new place here in Louisiana.  We moved to the little town of Deridder about 30 minutes away from Heath's work.  We really like the area - it is much more family friendly and the schools seem to be a little better.  So, hopefully I will unpack the camera's cord soon and I can start posting some pictures. 

My favorite thing about Louisiana so far is the winter weather - about 70 degrees each day and my least favorite thing has to be the FIRE ants and the fact that we discovered this danger as they bit poor little Noah all over his legs - lots and lots of times!  I'll post pictures soon!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Glad you're all moved in. Poor Noah.

Ioana said...

I'm glad you're settling in. That sucks about the fire ants! Poor Noah!