No, Not that kind of addition! This kind:
The children have been asking for a pet for a while. And since everyone seems to be allergic to cats and dogs we (gladly) told them that pets were out of the question. Sydney got the idea that we should get a fish since they weren't allergic to those. So, we made a deal. If the children saved their money and could pay for at least half of it then we would get one. So, they have been saving since we moved and they finally pulled together $10 to pay for the fish, his bowl, and food. (I added $2 to boost them over the top) So we are now the proud new owners of "Jellybean" the Beta fish. Sydney loves him and the boys love poking his bowl. They have now decided they want another fish and are saving their money for a friend for "Jellybean." The tank they got can hold two Beta's if you put in the divider piece. So, don't be surprised if we make another "addition" announcement soon.
1 comment:
Hi Emily!
Nice to read up on the fam. I haven't been to blogspot for a bit. Your kiddos are so, so cute! I cringed at the pics of Noah's feet with fire ant bites. We've had our share of those little buggers. I think some of mine have a mild allergy to them as they get big welts when they get big. I barely get a red dot.
Glad y'all are in a house. I'm sure everyone's happier with some elbow room.
Post a Comment