March 6th & 7th were long days for us. Noah has had some breathing trouble (I think it is asthma made worse by allergies) in the past and it seems that moving to Louisiana has exacerbated the problem. Saturday, March 5th Noah was not sleeping well (he is normally a good sleeper) and was up several times during the night. I couldn't figure out why and thought that maybe he was just getting a new tooth or something. However, Sunday morning I could tell that he wasn't breathing super great. He seemed a little labored and I gave him a breathing treatment. We decided to keep him home from church just in case he was getting a cold or something.
You need to understand that having a little breathing trouble is fairly common for Noah and at this point we thought it would just pass like usual. However, by the time I got back from church (Noah stayed home with Heath) it was obvious that he needed to be seen. Since we hadn't established a new doctor yet and since it was Sunday we headed off to the ER. Much to my surprise they admitted him! He had a touch of bronchitis and was still pretty labored after several breathing treatments and steroids. So, he and I spent the night. Luckily, he was doing much better the next day and we were able to come home. I didn't have the camera and so I didn't get any pictures of him but he was pretty darn cute in his tiny green hospital gown!
1 comment:
Scary, but I'm glad he's okay. The house looks great.
Post a Comment